Monday, January 24, 2011

The AXXONN Ethos

P1010482

Tour Ethos = (growth + sharing)

As I confront the start of my most favourite thing to do creatively around Australia (and the World for that matter), play live/tour/perform for others, something draws to a close. This will be the last AXXONN tour for some time in Australia as I take off overseas to live, play, work, perform.

I just want to share a few things, a few home truths. Why do I do this? It's because I like to share, my creations, my knowledge, my passion and last but not least the places, the places that have influenced the music, sounds and the imagery I create. Contrary to what others may think this is not about money, album sales, fame (Pfft what's that?), it's about sharing my creative developments, my music, my art and most of all it's about connecting with people! I want to make people feel good and be happy only then have I succeeded. I have chosen this path and I am thankful, the people I meet, the sharing and the places that I get to visit, they're my teachers, as I am theirs. I'm not trying be better than anyone else, for all of those things are completely out of my/our control, all I wish to do is share, become a better person/artist and in-turn connect better.

I ask each and everyone of YOU that reads this to please come out to these final shows in Australia and share, talk to me, tell me honestly what you think of the performance, dance and be happy.

Only then can I grow, only then can WE connect.



AXXONN National Tour Jan/Feb 2011 presented by NEW WEIRD AUSTRALIA

SYDNEY Excelsior Hotel, Surry Hills - Friday Jan 28th
with BREATHING SHRINE, SCATTERED ORDER, CONSTANT LIGHT & BORGIA (co-presented with Octopus Pi)

CANBERRA Smiths Alternative Bookshop - Saturday Jan 29th (4pm)
with ORBITS

CANBERRA Transit Lounge - Saturday Jan 29th (Evening)
with KASHA & Guests

HOBART Salamanca Arts Centre - Friday Feb.4th
with OCEANS, SPHERES & DUO

DEVONPORT Regional Gallery - Saturday Feb. 5th
with OCEANS, SPHERES & DUO

TOOWOOMBA The Spotted Cow - Friday Feb 18th
with AMBROSE CHAPEL & DIE ON PLANES

BRISBANE Woodlands - Saturday Feb. 19th
with AMBROSE CHAPEL & DIE ON PLANES

PERTH Manhattans Bar - Thursday Feb. 24th
with Guests TBA

MELBOURNE Yah Yahs - Sunday Feb. 27th
with MYSTIC EYES, NO ZU & PEON




No comments:

Post a Comment