Wednesday, July 22, 2009

London Falling....(Debut Show)


Ian: Pretty sure I'm reading about swine flu in this photo. Funny, because I'm on the tube here so I'm probably catching it while I read about it. (NB: A week in, the hair cut my girlfriend gave me in the front yard is starting to mature.)


Ian: What kinda dorks play computers and keyboards that look like children's toys on stage?


Ian: The Good Ship. Nice venue.


Ian: Tom is about to launch I radical Facebook update in this photo. Either that or we're playing.


Ian: 'Is that sound coming out of my laptop speakers instead of the PA again? Damn.'


Ian: In this photo Tom is saying 'Hey deadshit, kill that loop from the first song already.





Ian: Bo Ningen taking London on a psychic journey. Best hair of the tour so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment