Monday, July 20, 2009

Bristol! = D.I.Rad


Ian: Walking the cobblestone streets after a few. I've been mainly drinking Stella; at home it's boutique but over here it's what 'wife-beaters drink' (according to the locals). No wonder the old ladies on the train looked at me funny when I was having a few quiet travelers.


Ian: I hummed. Tom played a small ambient piece on his laptop.


Ian: How to destroy minds in a portable manner.


Ian: My first solo sound-check of the tour. I successfully sound-checked. As far as sound-checks go, I give this one a 7.8 out of 10.






Ian: AXXONN played an unannounced slot at the Cube Cinema after Tom and I's solo sets. We tried a few new things, some of them worked even. Thanks to Scruffy from the Cube for taking these snaps. And thanks x 10 to Lea from Cube for booking, accommodating, feeding, promoting, paying us - Australian music professionals, please take note of this behaviour.


No comments:

Post a Comment