Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Final Oz Shows

This weekend is the last AXXONN shows in Australia (I say this with a tear in my eye) for quite a while, by the time I'm back you will have either forgotten about AXXONN or I will have died, 1 is more likely than the other. Anyway I'd love to go out with a bang so all the BRISBANE folk please come down to one of the last shows before I fly to Los Angeles to chase my Hollywood dream on Sunday morning.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Two Ripping Shows


Tym Guitars ALL AGES Instore

Friday, 6pm

5E Wynn St. Fortitude Valley (round the cnr from The Zoo)


Last Drinks!

X&Y Bar w/ the super awesome TOY BALLOON

Saturday 9pm, Anne St. (opposite Mustang Bar)

Fortitude Valley


Sunday = Los Angeles


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I want to thank you all for the great support over the years, it's very much appreciated and I'm not too happy that i won't be doing the rounds in Australia for a while, but hey! I'm not one to stay still too long.



In addition, after the success of the latest album LET'S GET IT STRAIGHT both here and it's recent release in the UK/EU/USA you'll all be happy to know that intense work has started on Album #2 and by the sound of the early demos it's going to be bigger and badder than before (expect sometime late 2011).



In the mean time I'm going to release a few old recordings (that have never seen the light of day) once AXXONN has clocked up 1000 'Likes' --- If you guys could invite your friends along to share in the AXXONN love, all 1000 'Likers' will receive an exclusive EP, the sooner we hit 1000 the sooner it's yours. Please take a moment to click on 'SUGGEST FRIENDS' on the right hand side of the AXXONN page.




One last thing check out AXXONN REMIXED a great album done by some of my closest friends and truly a unique work http://shop.sonoptik.org/ in itself, 100% of purchase price goes to the Australian Spinal Research Foundation.


Thanks for the support over the years and please keep in touch!!


Noise Out!

Tom/AXXONN

No comments:

Post a Comment